Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"What's an Affiliate Marketer?" "I Wanna Be One"

Hi Everybody,

This is Clay Mac,

Here's what I am and am not.

I am a professional country western entertainer, I play fiddle, guitar, bass, and enough mandolin to fool you. I have been on the road and in Honky Tonks for damn near my whole life.

I have been completely bombarded with every kind of get rich crap on the internet for 4 months. Well now I'm going to save you a ton of time, so you don't have to waste any money, energy on that crap.

You see , I'm looking for the right answers and I think I've found a few worth mentioning along the way.



This blog is going to be about all the neat sh--- out there that is free for anyone who wants to spend enough time, to make a hell of a living selling neat sh--- on the internet.

So if you want to learn something that won't cost you anything then I suggest you "Pay Attention"

No comments:

Post a Comment